- Digital Art Realities in Poland. Patchlab Digital Art Festival | Digital October. Educational program of the Circle of Light International Festival | Moscow, Russia | Sept 2019
- Artists and machine or machine and artist? Growing agility of machines caused by the development in the field of artificial intelligence | Patchlab Digital Art Festival 2018 | Krakow, Poland | October 2018 (organiser)
- Digital Culture and Media in Cities | Creative Cities and Industries Conference. 12th Annual Meeting of the UNESCO Creative Cities Network | Katowice, Poland | June 2018
- Participative interactive installations in urban spaces | International Symposium on Electronic Art ISEA 2018 | Durban, South Africa | June 2018
- ‘Think Outside The Box, Act Innovative’ | Creative Europe Desk Polska seminar | Warsaw, November 2016
- Coding as a form of art expression in interactive installations of Elektro Moon Vision | Image-image of space-space – Art Area Conference at the Intermedia Dept. of Fine Art Academy in Krakow, Poland | May 2015
- ‘Between Creation and Technology | Patchlab Generator Conference, Interior Design Dept. of the Fine Art Academy in Krakow, Poland | October 2014
- Interactivity in Contemporary Digital Art | The ART-LINE South Baltic EU project conference, the Institute of Technology on Blekinge HighSchool in Karlskrona, Sweden | 2012, 2013
- The Best Media Arts Graduation Projects Competition WRO 2021
- Art Jury SIGGRAPH Asia 2020
- Circle of Light, Art Vision Contest. Video mapping and VJing competition | Moscow, Russia | Sept 2019
- Artist in Residence at the 360° Gallery | Photon Foundation, Krakow, Poland | 2019, 2020
- International Symposium on Electronic Art ISEA 2019, LUX AETERNA | Gwangju, South Korea | June 2019
- Elektro Moon Vision. Trendbook – database of the most interesting Polish digital projects. Commissioned by Adam Mickiewicz Institute, Warsaw, 2018
- Coding as a form of art expression in interactive installations of Elektro Moon Vision. Image-image of space-space – Art Area, published by Academy of Fine Arts in Krakow 2017
- Creative forms in the (post)digital era. Between Creation and Technology. Published by Academy of Fine Arts in Krakow, 2015
- Audiovisual lab. Published at the CyberEmpathy, Visual and Media Studies Academic Journal
- Art of Upcycling, Upcycling of Art. Published at the CyberEmpathy, Visual and Media Studies Academic Journal
- The revolution is over. Discontinuity. Published at the CyberEmpathy, Visual and Media Studies Academic Journal
ACADEMIC COURSES AND MASTERCLASSES
- Use Your Face As Interface.
Workshops on visual programming language for multimedia works – Pure Data (Pd)
The 5th International Pure Data Convention PdCon16~ New York University, NYC, US | Splice Festival, London, UK | Athens Digital Art Festival, Athens, Greece | B-Seite Festival, Mannheim, Germany | Madatac Festival, Madrid, Spain | (2016-2017)
- History of Video Mapping and Light Art Forms, Graphic Design, Mapping in Practice.
Digital Arts Laboratory,
- University of Information, Technology and Management in Rzeszów, Poland (2015)
- Mapping techniques, AV content creation, interactivity implementation (PureData+Kinect).
Masterclass workshops completed with installations presented at the 3rd International Interior Design Biennale, Architecture Interior Design of Academy of Fine Art, Krakow, Poland (2013)
- Performing Exhibitions: Displaying Digital Art and Media.
Seminar, Blekinge Tekniska Högskola, Karlskrona, Sweden (2012-2013)
- Mapping Lab.
- Masterclass workshops.
School of Art w Utrecht, Netherlands (2011)